eBay has made it easier than ever to successfully sell goods over the internet and running an eBay shop or becoming a Power Seller is an increasingly popular way to make a living.
As far as the tax man is concerned if your eBay sales can be classed as a trade you will be taxed in the same way as any other business. It’s therefore vital that you have help on hand to ensure that you can navigate your way through the rules and regulations.
At Joy & Co we’ve had experience with dealing with eBay and other online traders so we're up to speed with issues that are specific to this type of business for example how to pull down reports from eBay and PayPal.
- We can advise you on whether to trade as a limited company or a sole trader and form your limited company if you wish
- We can register your business with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC)
- We can advise you of what expenses can be claimed including use of home where possible
- We can run your payroll for you if you’re a limited company or if you have staff
- We can advise you on the most tax efficient way to pay yourself – salary, dividends or a combination of both
- We can deal with all submissions to HMRC and Companies House, including self assessment, annual accounts, corporation tax and VAT
- We also offer free telephone and email advice
So whether you’re already an eBay trader or are thinking of becoming one give us a call for a free, no obligation initial consultation.
© Joy & Co | All rights reserved